In the top right-hand corner of the app, next to the profile icon you find the notification icon. Click on this icon to see any app notifications.
At the notification screen, you will see the recent activity on your account. Examples of notifications that could appear on this screen include:
- A comment made on one of your posts or recognition messages.
- A reaction to one of your posts or recognition messages.
- You received an on-the-spot recognition.
- A nomination (where you are the recipient) was approved and you were awarded a badge.
- It is your birthday, and that information is included in your company profile.
- You completed a service award milestone (work anniversary, work hour milestone, ect.) that your company recognizes.
In the top right-hand corner of the notification screen, you can select the three dots and delete all notifications. Please note, there is no way to recover a deleted notification.
Please sign in to leave a comment.